Public-Enemy-No1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:::.:: An International Music Forum To Develope Friendship To Be One : By Public Enemy No1 Administrator::.::

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Video
Latest topics
» Scratch... All About Me... ;)
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm by Admin

» Prophecy Denied by The Most High - Here's Why
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm by Admin

» Conspiracy:- Aliens... Undeniable Evidence Aliens Do Not Come From Other Galaxies
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:09 pm by Admin

» Conspiracy:- Chemtrails...
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:05 pm by Admin

» Ulead GIF Animator 5.0
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 am by Equinox o0

» WinRAR 5.00 Final (x86-x64) Incl Key
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 am by Equinox o0

» Sothink SWF Quicker v5.6 build 40851
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 am by Equinox o0

» Traktor Pro 2.6.8.
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:10 am by Admin

» Paltalk Admin Prankster 10
Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 am by Admin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most Viewed Topics
Traktor Pro 2.6.8.
Windows 8.1 Product Key Finder Ultimate | v14.03.2 | 31 MB
Paltalk Trivia Bot SP 10
WinRAR 5.00 Final (x86-x64) Incl Key
Paltalk Sastisfaction Scroller 10
Office Product Key Finder | 1.4.1.0 | 4 MB
Sothink SWF Quicker v5.6 build 40851
Paltalk Admin Prankster 10
Paltalk Whisper Bot 10
Ulead GIF Animator 5.0
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is the real dreamcatcher

Our users have posted a total of 29 messages in 28 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:20 am

Scratch... All About Me... ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Scratch... All About Me... ;) Empty
PostSubject: Scratch... All About Me... ;)   Scratch... All About Me... ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm

16:29:32, 07.03.2016

Hey People! Razz    

I'm Scratch Very Happy I am 42 years old. I was born, raised and live in the county of Wiltshire, England. The video that i have posted on this post is all about the great county in which i live. I will always consider this to be by far the best place to live in England. It's just full of History, Royalty and is just a really nice place to be.  cheers

I know some of you know me by lots of different names. So i'll first explain why all the names lol. The name I use on chat is actually one of my 2 middle names. Why you may be wondering? Well it is because my real first name is pretty rare here. Not common at all. I also like my privacy that I have, and would like to keep it. Pretty simple really. Some of you already know who I am and my real name. The better I know you, the more you'll get to know about me i'm sure. Wink

The reason for this webpage is so I have somewhere to post what i'd like to consider 'Helpful' things. A good friend of mine and myself post and add content to this. Pete, he usually adds the programs and tools, toys, whatever you wanna call them lol. Myself, i'm the one who is posting all the videos. There is also a Chat Portal. This can be used to chat to anyone that is logged in. Works much like a chatroom. It has come in very useful in the past  Rolling Eyes

I'm a bit of a geek. I am into all sorts of what i'd call 'interesting' topics. I love Conspiracies and things that are considered controversial. Some may disagree with some of the things I post. But that's fine. That's why they are here, for a reaction Smile

Most of the Conspiracy videos are about Government, The U.N. and the very much denied Illuminati. I know most people do not believe the Illuminati exist. Well, that's why I post these particular videos. So you can piece them all together and make up your own mind. And for the record, I believe they exist. If you really want to know why, feel free to ask me. bounce

Am also into anything to do with Space, Science, Geology, History (National, Global and Universal), and when I say Universal, I mean as in the 'Universe', Space History, Earth History, from the beginning of everything, The Big Bang, and the birth of our planet as well as all the others. In a word, or many, I love knowing everything I can about everything I have mentioned.  affraid

Because of my own personal circumstances, I have way more time than your average person to research everything I feel the need to. And when I say research, I mean obsess over whatever the topic may be at that particular time. I can spend days just watching videos or looking up text to read on anything I choose. This has led me to find and source information most people would never even know about. When I find things I consider interesting, I like to share them with others. I think people really do need to know some of the things I will be posting here. I just hope you do find at least some of these useful.  scratch

Lastly, please try to enjoy and have fun. If you need any help with anything related to this page, please just ask. This page will also be constantly edited and updated for the foreseeable future. Peace  Cool

Back to top Go down
https://public-enemy-no1.board-directory.net/forum

Scratch... All About Me... ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Public-Enemy-No1 :: ::.::Official Thread _ Public Enemy No1::.:: :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: